San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- 9:00 - 9:30: Check in / Registration
- 9:30 - 10:30: Puppet Keynote - Ryan Coleman, Puppet Labs
- 10:30 - 11:15: Puppet @Twitter - Andrew Hamilton, Twitter
- 11:15 - 11:30: Break
- 11:30 - 12:15: rake puppetexpert:create - Nathan Valentine, Puppet Labs
- 12:15 - 1:15: Lunch
- 1:15 - 2:00: Deploying puppet code at light speed - Tomas Doran, Yelp
- 2:00 - 2:45: Module Best Practices - Ryan Coleman, Puppet Labs
- 2:45 - 3:15: Break
- 3:15 - 4:00: Expert Panel: Ask us anything! Moderated by Scott Johnston
- 4:00 - 5:00: Puppet Demo - Chad Metcalf
- 5:00 - 6:30: Reception
Wondering what Puppet is? Puppet is IT automation software that helps system administrators manage infrastructure throughout its lifecycle, from provisioning and configuration to orchestration and reporting. Learn more at PuppetLabs.com.
All attendees at Puppet Labs events (speakers and participants) should adhere to our Community Guidelines and Event Code of Conduct.
Parking: Attendees can find parking inside the parking garage to the right of the Citrix Conference Center or in the parking lot directly in front.