San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Puppet Camps are community-oriented, regional gatherings of Puppet users and developers. You will have the opportunity to talk to a diverse group of Puppet users, benefit from presentations delivered by prominent community members, and be able to share experiences and discuss potential implementations of Puppet with your peers.
- 8:30 - 9:00: Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 - 10:00: State of Puppet: Kelsey Hightower - Puppet Labs
- 10:00 - 10:45: Puppet and Apache CloudStack: David Nalley - CloudStack
- 10:45 - 11:15: Break
- 11:15 - 12:00: Writing & sharing great modules on the Puppet Forge: Ryan Coleman - Puppet Labs
- 12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:45: Puppet at GitHub: Will Farrington - GitHub
- 1:45 - 2:30: Hosting a Custom Forge with Pulp: Michael Hrivnak - Red Hat
- 2:30 - 3:00: Break
- 3:00 - 4:00: Puppet for Networking: Jeremy Schulman - Juniper
- 4:00 - 4:45: Puppet Demos: Ryan Coleman - Puppet Labs
There are still sponsorship slots available for Puppet Camp Raleigh. Learn more about sponsoring Puppet Camp!
All attendees at Puppet Labs events (speakers and participants) should adhere to our Community Guidelines and Event Code of Conduct.
Puppet Camp Raleigh will be at NCSU in Engineering Building II, Room 1025.
Parking Instructions: parking is going to be $5 per vehicle. Enter Centennial campus by way of Varsity Drive and go by the Visitor's Booth and pick up a parking pass. Once a pass is obtained, continue straight, turn left on Partners Way and there are parking facilities on the left.