Puppet Camps are community-oriented, regional gatherings of Puppet users and developers. You will have the opportunity to talk to a diverse group of Puppet users, benefit from presentations delivered by prominent community members, and share experiences and discuss potential implementations of Puppet with your peers.
- 8:30 - 9:00: Registration and Coffee
- 9:00 - 10:00: State of Puppet - James Turnbull
- 10:00 - 10:45: Puppet and Apache CloudStack: David Nalley - Citrix
- 10:45 - 11:15: Break
- 11:15 - 12:00: Managing the Puppet Agent using MCollective: R.I.Pienaar - Puppet Labs
- 12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:45: Stop Sucking at Building Stuff: Mykel Alvis - MomentumSI
- 1:45 - 2:30: Puppet patterns in a financial exchange: Paul Morgan - International Securities Exchange
- 2:30 - 3:00: Break
- 3:00 - 3:45: Continuously Integrating Puppet: Matthew Bar - Snap Interactive
- 3:45 - 4:30 Puppet Demos - Chris Barker - Puppet Labs
- 4:30 - 5:00 Expert Panel of Speakers and General Q&A
There are still sponsorship slots available. Learn more about sponsoring Puppet Camp!
Thank you to MomentumSI for sponsoring Puppet Camp NY and helping to keep it free to attend! Be sure to stop by and thank them at the event.
All attendees at Puppet Labs events (speakers and participants) should adhere to our Community Guidelines and Event Code of Conduct.