Puppet Camps are community-oriented, regional gatherings of Puppet users and developers. You will have the opportunity to talk to a diverse group of Puppet users, benefit from presentations delivered by prominent community members, share experiences and discuss potential implementations of Puppet with your peers.
- 8:30 - 9:00: Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 - 10:00: State of Puppet: Andy Parker - Puppet Labs
- 10:00 - 10:45: Puppet and Apache CloudStack: Dave Nalley - CloudStack
- 10:45 - 11:15: Break
- 11:15 - 12:00: Writing & sharing great modules on the Puppet Forge: Adrien Thebo - Puppet Labs
- 12:00 - 1:00: Lunch
- 1:00 - 1:45: Lightning Talks / Q&A
- 1:45 - 2:30: Puppet Loves RSpec, Why You Should, Too: Dennis Rowe - Cirrus Logic
- 2:30 - 2:45: Break
- 2:45 - 3:30: Puppet at Bazaarvoice: Dave Barcelo - Bazaarvoice
- 3:30 - 4:15: Drupal development, deployment, and automation with Puppet: David Porter - Rackspace
- 4:15 - 5:00 Puppet Demos - Jeremy Adams - Puppet Labs
- 5:00 - 7:00 Reception
Puppet Camp Austin is the day before DevOps Days Austin, so you'll have time to enjoy both.
There are still sponsorship slots available. Learn more about sponsoring Puppet Camp!
All attendees at Puppet Labs events (speakers and participants) should adhere to our Community Guidelines and Event Code of Conduct.