Pump Up Your Job Search:
Job search is hard work and our world is filled with distractions that can deflate our spirits. The economy, war, natural disasters and the news all give us cause for to feel down. So how can you be up and positive when you need to be. “Pump Up Your Job Search” is a 90 minute program that offers tools to keep yourself positive and focused on your goals. It is a audience participation and interactive program that will help you to grow and succeed!
· Challenging your Stinkin’ Thinkin’
· Positive Thinking 101
· Getting up when you're down
· Having an Attitude of Gratitude
· Dealing with negative people, events and self-talk
Additionally, it’s easy to feel Pumped Up at a workshop or big event, but what happens when you leave the positive-feel-good environment and walk smack into real life... This workshop will offer strategies that work.
1. WE ARE LOCATED AT THE ARLINGTON HEIGHTS UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE
723 W. Algonquin Road
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
(NOT AT THE PALATINE MAIN CAMPUS)
2.***Out of respect to our presenters and other participants please plan to arrive 10 minutes early to allow time for traffic and sign in. We will not be able to accommodate late arrivers.***
3. No food, drink or cell phone use is allowed in the building.
4. If you have questions email email@example.com or call 847-437-9641