Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Customer Success is the most disruptive movement since the advent of Software-as-a-Service. Innovative companies in the Subscription Economy are realizing that the key to their long-term profitability lies in the lifetime value of their customer base.
Pulse is the annual destination for the Customer Success industry. Learn from leading executives, entrepreneurs and investors how Customer Success fits into company value creation. Build an end-to-end Customer Success strategy with cross-functional best practices and organizational frameworks. Network with peers in the Customer Success role, as well as Sales, Support, Onboarding and Advocacy leaders.
2014 is the year that Customer Success hits the tipping point. Come join the 600+ leaders in the Customer Success industry and be a part of the conversation this May in San Francisco.
- Malcolm Gladwell - Author, The Tipping Point
- Nick Mehta - Chief Executive Officer, Gainsight
- Phil Fernandez - Chief Executive Officer, Marketo
- Jon Herstein - SVP Customer Success, Box
- Jason Lemkin - Co-Founder, Echosign
- Roger Lee - Partner, Battery Ventures
- Bradley Mirkovich - GM Americas, Concur Technologies
- Jon Perera - GM, Adobe Echosign
- Marcus Bragg - SVP WW Sales & Customer Success, Zendesk
- Chip Luman - Chief Operating Officer, HireVue
- Kate Leggett - Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Tomasz Tunguz - Partner, Redpoint Ventures
- Dan Steinman - Chief Customer Officer, Gainsight
- Dan Shapero - VP Talent Solutions & Insights, LinkedIn
- Aaron Ross - Author, Predictable Revenue
- Mark Organ - Chief Executive Officer, Influitive
- Tien Tzuo - Chief Executive Officer, Zuora
- Amanda Schmidt - VP Client Success, Adobe Echosign
- Jerry Jao - Chief Executive Officer, Retention Science
- Chad Horenfeldt - Director Customer Operations, Influitive
- Harrison Miller - Managing Director, Summit Partners
- Umberto Milletti - Chief Executive Officer, InsideView
- Byron Deeter - Partner, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Chris Cabrera - Chief Executive Officer, Xactly
- Ajay Agarwal - Managing Director, Bain Capital Ventures
- Mikael Blaisdell - Director, Customer Success Association
When & Where
Gainsight™, the Customer Success company, helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight’s product helps you touch customers effectively, track customer health consistently and transform the way your company orients around the customer. Gainsight provides a 360° view of customers and drives retention across Customer Success, sales, marketing, executive and product management.