Public Forum on Breast Cancer Risk
Monday, April 29, 2013 from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Confused about Breast Cancer?
Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)?
Then come to learn & give input (we need your help too!)
Monday, April 29, 2013
UC San Francisco
513 Parnassus, Room HSW300
Our goal is to discuss:
- How DCIS is diagnosed & treated
- What risks are related to DCIS & breast cancer
- What research is doing to improve patient care
With a panel of experts, including:
- Michael Alvarado, MD
- Deborah Collyar, Patient Advocate
- Karla Kerlikowske, MD
- Thea Tlsty, PhD
- And more!
YOU can also give input to help us create better tools:
- Take a quick survey before & after the Forum
- Give input on an educational eBook being developed
Thanks for registering...
we'll see you on April 29th in San Francisco!
When & Where
UCSF & Deborah Collyar, Patient Advocates In Research (PAIR)
Join us to learn about breast cancer risk and Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS).
Your input will help us create better information for women.
Goodies will be served!