ProtoHack, The Code Free Hackathon - Milan, Italy
Saturday, November 26, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM (CST)
ProtoHack exists to show non-coders that they can create something amazing from nothing. We empower and enable the non-technical community with the tools, knowledge and connections that will help bring their idea to life and visually communicate it through prototyping.
How does it work?
- No coding is required. Instead you will use prototyping tools, drag and drop editors, mockups, wireframes and anything else you can think of to VISUALLY demo your idea on stage. (We’ve put together the best tools for non-coders, so don’t fret if you’ve never prototyped.)
- Although we encourage you to try some prototyping tools prior to attending ProtoHack, we will begin ProtoHack with optional educational workshops on how to use some of the top prototyping tools.
- You can choose to prototype alone or form a team with other participants and decide on an idea together. Teams can be up to 5 people.
- You will have 9 hours to produce a prototype. (Remember, you are creating a lean prototype of your idea and it doesn't need to be perfect. The focus should be on visually showing what the idea is.)
- At the end, you or your team will present on stage to a panel of judges consisting of developers and investors to get feedback.
Looking for the Agenda? Click here
|Interested in speaking at ProtoHack?
Are you a non-technical founder or entrepreneur?
Learn more about ProtoHack and how to become our Austin Keynote speaker by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. ProtoHack is a 501(c)(3) and cannot pay their speakers.
What's in it for me?
ProtoHack will be a 12-hour experience where you will build a prototype that communicates an idea visually.
- Learn how to effectively use industry leading tools to put together a prototype and visually communicate your idea.
- Meet other like-minded people with various backgrounds in design, business, marketing, product management and more who are all excited and passionate about building something.
- Become a better product person with a deeper understanding of UX.
- Exclusive access to over $200 in prototyping tools and sponsor related goodies.
- We will also invite developers who are looking for new projects, to come and watch the presentations so they have a no-pressure opportunity to contact you if they’re interested in helping you actually code your prototype.
Learn more about ProtoHack by visiting our website.
Save This Event
When & Where
ProtoHack helps you bridge the gap between the "Aha" moment and "now what do I do?" Founded in 2014, ProtoHack hosts events happen across the world to help entrepreneurs bring their ideas to life in over 25 cities spanning 9 countries around the world. Flesh out your idea into a strategic plan, perfect your pitch and create a solid business presentation in 12 hours.