Proposition Masterclass - Turning a good idea into a winning proposition
Friday, June 15, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Many ideas fail to get off the ground at the very early stages. Without a rigorous and structured approach to building, stretching and selling the idea, it will remain a fantasy rather than a compelling proposition capable of raising investment interest.
Market Gravity’s Proposition Development Masterclass helps participants build winning propositions by immersing them in a structured approach through an interactive one-day workshop.
The workshop shall
- Introduce participants to what makes a winning proposition
- Immerse participants in a structured approach to developing a compelling proposition covering the opportunity, offering and delivery
- Provide case studies and worked examples to bring the approach to life
- Provide high levels of interactivity and shared learning
- Leave participants with a number of proposition development tools including ideation cards, a proposition development workbook, templates, worked examples and complimentary copy of Market Gravity's business novel - "Defying Gravity: Adventures of a corporate entrepreneur"
Who should participate?
Managers, entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, business strategists, NPD / marketing professionals, consultants, academics, students, venture capitalists.
97% of participants rate the Proposition Development Masterclass as “Very Valuable”
Our expert facilitators have delivered this training course to a number of corporates including Royal Bank of Scotland, TalkTalk, British Gas, Lloyds Banking Group, Elexon and BT.
- “Extremely well facilitated and structured, informative, fun and brilliant venue”
- “Excellent course based on some very strong processes”
- “I've been on the Insight, Strategy and now Innovation [courses] and I have to say that this has been the best one yet.”
£995 (ex VAT)
About Market Gravity
Market Gravity is a specialist growth and innovation consultancy that helps large companies set up and launch new business initiatives from concept through to delivery. To find out more visit www.marketgravity.com
When & Where
Market Gravity is a London-based innovation consultancy that works with large companies to develop and launch new ventures. We help corporate entrepreneurs to identify opportunities, develop propositions, build investment cases and deliver operational plans.