Seating for this course is limited. To register, please call (212) 807-3656 or email email@example.com.
Monday, October 3, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
For every grantseeker who wants to learn how to write proposals geared to foundations, and for experienced grantseekers who are initiating a foundation fundraising campaign
More than 38,000 grantseekers have strengthened their skills with our most popular seminar. Learn to craft a comprehensive, compelling proposal package step-by-step. You'll hear what grantmakers have to say about proposals and gain valuable insight into the review process.
- Gain the competitive edge with a well-crafted proposal package
- Humanize your story to present a compelling picture
- Convince funders to become part of your success and stay committed
- Cover letter and executive summary—your message to the grantmaker
- Statement of need—choosing data to support your case
- Comprehensive project descriptions—your proof of project planning
- Organizational overview, conclusion, appendices
- Researching the funder to position your proposal
- The grantmaker's proposal review process
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing, 5th Edition (a $39.95 value)
When & Where
Foundation Center San Francisco
Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training we connect people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed.