Thursday, March 29, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
Madison, WI 53706-1420
Want to hear what grantmakers have to say about proposals they've received?
Join over 38,000 grantseekers who have strengthened their skills with our most popular course. You'll gain insight on how to prepare a compelling proposal and convince funders to become part of your success.
- Write a succinct cover letter and executive summary to the grantmaker
- Support and humanize your statement of need with relevant data
- Organize detailed and comprehensive project descriptions
- Present a concise organizational overview and necessary appendices
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing, 5th Edition (a $39.95 value)
“I now feel ready to dive into my first grant proposal.“
– Lynne Zele, Camp Sue Osborn
When & Where
Foundation Center San Francisco
The Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training we connect people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed.