What Is A Prophetic Intensive? It is a time of . . .
·Fast track concentrated prophetic teaching, training and activation
·Intense prayer, worship and praise.
·Equipping you—the believer—to release the greater ability of God on your behalf.
·Refreshing that accesses the next dimensions in your life and ministry.
·Invoking impartation and revelation in the Priesthood of the believer.
Who is it for…
These prophetic intensive courses will be for Prophets, Intercessors, Psalmists, Dancers, Business Leaders and Christian Believers in general…that includes YOU!
Courses will be held on the 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th of October 2012
These Prophetic Intensives' are FREE, but we are accepting donations!
When & Where
Insignia Bible Institute
Insignia Bible Institute provides extensive Christian education for laypersons, ministers, and Christian professionals. Insignia Bible Institute exists to prepare the student for God-honoring ministry both in the church and society.
Insignia Bible Institute seeks to educate and train men and women in becoming effective leaders in their church, home, and community.
The curriculum is designed with a Christian emphasis and with academic requirements that produce students who are knowledgeable, fully equipped, and committed to reaching the worldwide harvest.
Insignia Bible Institute seeks to advance the following objectives, through selected programs of study. The student will be able to:
• Understand and demonstrate biblical principles and teach them effectively.
• Understand and demonstrate the process of biblical interpretation and doctrinal formulation.
• Apply specific ministry skills and abilities to specialized areas in ministry.
• Understand and demonstrate spiritual disciplines in their daily life.
• Understand basic foundations for general education.
• Give spiritual guidance to a dying world and aid them in growing spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
• Communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the church, home, and community.
• Develop competency in the use of tools and methodologies common to the pursuit of higher learning.
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of essential biblical principles and biblical teachings through practicum, written assignments, and group projects.
• Defend the Christian faith by allowing the Word of God to be the foundation.