San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have you ever planned an event and wondered how you can best promote it? What social tools can you use to make people aware of your event? How can you leverage social media tools to reach your audience? What tools work best?
At the May 9 New Media Dayton event, we will feature a panel of experts to discuss this topic, and share ideas that you can use to improve your attendance.
- Clayton Hicks (@wrktogther2grow), founder of a business relationship organization with local chapters in Beavercreek, Centerville, Kettering, Moraine, Springboro and Springfield and the Cincinnati area
- Carla Hale (@carlaweishale), AAF member responsible for the business group’s online marketing. Carla’s the Account/Social Manager, C3 Group in Dayton.
- Alexis Larsen, Dayton Art Institute.
- Steven Box (@HRTC_Dayton), Director of Marketing and Communications from the Human Race Theatre Company, Dayton.
- Daria Dillard Stone, Program Manager of Parents Advocating Choice in Education (PACE Dayton).
Facilitator: Chris Celek (@ChrisCelek), Celek Media Consulting.
Sign up today!