San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Course Objective: You will create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft® Project 2010.
Target Student: This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the basic features and components of the Microsoft Project environment.
- Create a new project plan file and enter project information.
- Manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships.
- Manage resources for a project.
- Finalize a project plan.
Prerequisites: Students enrolling in this class should have the following:
- A general introductory-level understanding of project management concepts. Courses that help fulfill this requirement include: Project Management Fundamentals (Second Edition).
Basic end-user skills with any current Windows operating system. Courses that help fulfill this requirement include: Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional: Level 1 or Microsoft® Windows® Vista™: Level 1 or Microsoft® Windows® 7: Level 1.
When & Where
Discover Information Technology and Training