Professional Women's Summit
Friday, June 7, 2013 from 7:45 AM to 2:30 PM (EDT)
Thank you for your interest in Xavier’s Professional Women’s Summit on June 7th. This half day conference will feature a variety of speakers who will engage with us on issues of Leadership, Career Planning, Family, and Healthy Living. Parking is available in the Cintas Center Parking lot, it is free and no pass is required.
Please note the day’s schedule below which opens promptly at 7:45. Once you register via the above link you will be contacted in advance of the event to sign up for the exact Breakout Session you’d most like to attend. Also, there will be a networking reception immediatley following the event, where Professional Organizations will be available for more information.
We look forward to having you be part of the conversation in June. Here's what the day will look like:
- 7:45 – 8:45 Registration & Breakfast
- 8:45 – 9:45 Welcome/Introductions, Key note Address (Kay Geiger, PNC Bank)
- 10:00 –10:45 Breakout 1 (Role of Women in Health Care; Explore How to Lead with Strengths; Women in International Business)
- 11:00 – 11:45 Breakout 2 (Entrepreneurship; Speak up: Public Speaking Secrets That Make you Stand out from the Crowd; Healthy Living)
- 11:45 – 12:45 Lunch
- 12:45 – 1:30 Breakout 3 (Achieving Work/Life Balance; Women of Tomorrow; Creating your Professional Development Plan)
- 1:30 – 2:30 Networking Reception (optional)