Professional Development Section of the KC IT Professionals Summer Career Fair, Presented by Multiservice
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (CDT)
Overland Park, KS
This registration page is only for those that want advice on how to build their IT career via:
- Building a great resume & personal branding
- Software Development/Project Management Methodologies
- How to use social media to build your career
- Space is limited. You MUST be seeking advice regarding your IT-related career path to attend. Please register for only ONE of the two sessions by selecting the ticket type that corresponds with the time you'd like to attend (Morning or Afternoon). If you determine that you cannot attend, please cancel your registration ASAP in order to allow others the opportunity. .
- Recruiters or vendors from non sponsoring companies will not be allowed registration/entry
- Bring multiple copies of your resume & dress like you would for a job interview
For an entire overview of the event, go here
When & Where
Kansas City IT Professionals
Open for membership on LinkedIn in July of 2008, KC IT Professionals (KCITP) is a grassroots IT focused community in the Kansas City area. Our organization is over 11,000 members, ranging from top executive level management and below, and encompasses a vast array of technology related skillsets.
Hundreds of corporations, small businesses and startups are represented by our membership.
We aim to build and strengthen the IT community in Kansas City in order to increase collaboration and encourage innovation.
KCITP organizes Kansas City tech events including Hack Midwest, Compute Midwest, Mobile Midwest , Hack & Tell KC and more. Additionally, KCITP created an educational initiative called The Disruption institute to teach how to learn mobile development.