Professional Course in Fashion
Saturday, April 14, 2012 from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM (CDT)
Beginning Saturday April 14th, 2012 1:30~ 3pm - for 8 weeks
Ending Saturday, June 2nd, 2012
Max class size is LIMITED to 12 students, both male & female in seperate classes, so enroll soon!
MUST be 5'9" tall minimum to enroll! Not all applicants will be accepted.
A pre-registration fee of $150.00 is required which will be applied to the tuition charge of $550.00. The first full payment of $50.00 is due on the first day of class with continuing payments due each class and final payment due at the end of the class session. The course is for a period of 8 weeks, for the total of 12 classroom hours.
Subjects to be covered:
1. Individual evaluation weights and measurements, posture, walk and turns.
Attitude on ramp.
2. Runway turns, hands, relating to audience, coats, photo shoot.
3. Hair styling for high fashion and make-up for high fashion.
5. Review all turns, walk, hands, attitude on runway. Critique of hair and make-up.
6. Informal modeling, tearoom, trunk show, and promotional modeling. Model’s bag.
7. Turns and techniques on runway and choreography.
8. Critique of fashion, make-up, hair and ability on runway. Information on photo sessions.
Missed classes CAN be made up.
Call 918-744-0888 for additional details, and visit our website at
When & Where
The Linda Layman Agency
We are a Full Service Model and Talent Agency with over 40 years of service in the industry, and an established reputation for integrity, and quality talent. Visit our website for additional information: