Master your workplace productivity and quality challenges with expert guidance, tools, and direction.
Vince Bovino, principle consultant, Bovino Consulting Group, brings you a high-energy program that quickly and significantly improves any organization’s operating performance. This information packed, how-to workshop uses examples and information from his experiences with more than 200 clients on three continents.
- Getting it right the first time: 25 core plan design features
- An absolute must: Building a two-tier performance measurement system
- Your business drivers: Identifying four to seven key performance indicators
- Building a value-added, self-funding incentive pay system for all employees
- 18 guiding principles to design an incentive pay system
- Establishing performance baselines and how and when to change them
- Validating the incentive pay system against various performance assumptions
- Building a multi-platform performance communication system
- The heart of the process: Establishing performance improvement teams
- 35 target areas for improvement that exist in every organization
Related article: Employee Productivity: Stop the Non-Value Added Time/Activities
Be bold. Be brilliant. Register today!
About the Speaker
Vince Bovino, principal consultant for Bovino Consulting Group and regular CBIA speaker, is an expert resource for companies seeking new levels of operating performance. He guides organizations through all phases of the productivity and quality gainsharing process, from the early phases of concept introduction to planning, designing, development, training, communications, implementation, and follow-up. Visit bovino-consulting.com for audio clips and more information.
Tune to WFSB Channel 3 or WTIC 1080 for cancellations due to inclement weather.