[Product Purchase] Grantstation.com Membership
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 at 1:00 PM - Thursday, December 31, 2015 at 4:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The New York Council for Nonprofits is Pleased to offer
you a new way to access GrantStation.com as a part of your
member benefits package!
NYCON is pleased to announce that we are continuing our partnership with Grantstation by again offering all current NYCON Members a free subscription to the Grantstation Insider email newsletter.
As a NEW Membership Benefit of NYCON, our program now also allows a discount on Grantstation Membership - which gets you full access to GS.com - for only $75!
Full Membership with GrantStation.com
GrantStation.com is a premiere suite of online grant research resources. You can log intGrantStation to gain access to their Member Features:
- Search their thousands of carefully researched profiles of private and government funding opportunities, at the local, state and national level, to help you find the grantmakers most appropriate for your organization.
Sample listing: http://www.grantstation.com/Public/spotlight/us_spotlight.asp
- Write better with in-depth tutorials on each element of a full grant request.
List of topics: http://www.grantstation.com/Public/write.asp
- Learn from tools and articles on the entire grant process
- Read archived issues of the GrantStation Insider, the weekly newsletter provided for all NYCON members
How much does full membership cost?
Through a special arrangement, NYCON members can purchase an annual membership for only $75. That's about 88% off the regular price of $699, and less than their regular promotional rates!
Once we enroll, how long before we can begin to use GrantStation?
By signing up and payinling online here, you are purchasing a 12-month membership to Grantstation.com
NYCON submits new memberships to GrantStation as soon as they are placed with us.
The primary contact at your organization will then be sent an email from Grantstation with your username and password to log into their member-only areas.
Contact GrantStation’s Member Services line at 877-784-7268.
For more about how the member benefit works, contact Valerie Venezia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 515-5012 ext. 121 or call Amber Vanderwarker at ext. 126 or email her at email@example.com
For Members of GrantStation:
- To retrieve your password, visit GrantStation at http://grantstation.com/PasswordRecovery.asp
- To get help using GrantStation, contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-784-7268