Update: this event has just sold out. If interested in attending please add yourself to the waiting list and we'll notify you if a seat comes up.
What You Will Discover at the ProBlogger Training Day
The ProBlogger Training Day has been created for bloggers of all levels to come together to learn and network - with the goal of building better blogs.
Blogging continues to grow in Australia as a medium that allows individuals and organizations to find their voice, grow influence and credibility and become more profitable. This event exists to resources bloggers to reach their potential.
The day will involve a mix of keynote training presentations, panels with opportunity for Q&A, workshops in small groups and time for networking with other bloggers.
Attending will bring you the following benefits:
- Hear about techniques that successful bloggers have used to grow readership of their blogs
- Gain insight into how to make your blogging a profitable experience
- Be inspired to create content that engages current readers and draws in new ones
- Be kept up to date with the latest trends and approaches to blogging
- Meet other bloggers like you for potential collaboration and shared learning
- Have fun with people who 'get' what this blogging thing is
We are currently putting the finishing touches on this year's schedule but topics that we have already identified as being on the schedule are:
- Finding Readers for Your Blog
- Advertising as an Income Stream – working directly with advertisers, sponsored posts, ad networks etc
- Strategic Blogging – taking a more strategic approach to blogging
- How to Create and Market eBooks
- Blogger Productivity – How to get it all done!
- Where Blogging can Take You – Book Deals, Media Exposure and More
- Content Creation – Editorial Strategy
- Tools and Technology of Blogging
- Monetising through Paid Communities and Courses
Sessions will largely be a mix of keynotes and panels with opportunity for Q&A and networking with other attendees.
The ProBlogger training day will feature a range of International and Australian bloggers with experience in a wide range of fields. Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Darren Rowse - ProBlogger.net
- Sonia Simone - CopyBlogger.com
- Chris Garrett - ChrisG.com
- Nicole Avery - PlanningWithKids.com
- Phoebe Montague - LadyMelbourne.com
- Chris Hunter - BikeEXIF.com
- Richenda Ghebrial-Ibrahim - World Vision
- The Web Marketing Ninja - ProBlogger.net
- Jasmin Tragas - ProBlogger.net
- Rachel Devine - RachelDevine.com
- Trevor Young - PRWarrior.com
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks.
A full schedule and speaker list will be updated on the event page as it comes to hand.