Probate Process from A to Z for Realtors--Sponsored by Diana Rosero & First Trust Escrow
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Presented by Attorney & CPA: Paul Horn
What you will learn:
• Understand the probate process from A to Z.
• Learn how to get probate listings.
• Learn how to handle/ complete a probate transaction.
• Learn how to sell a house in a living trust
• Understand the probate court confirmation sale process.
• Master the probate court bidding process.
• Which CAR forms are mandatory for probate real estate transactions?
• Learn how to protect/maximize your COMMISSION in probate court.
• Learn/avoid the 21 common mistakes that delay your transaction in probate.
• Picking the BEST way to hold title to your home Tax Legal Consequences of: 1) sole ownership, 2) joint tenancy, 3) tenancy in common, 4) community property, 5) community property with right of survivorship, 6) LLC/corporation, 7) partnership, and 8) trust. 65% of titles are held WRONG. Which one escapes the probate process?
• Learn probate and estate vocabulary, timelines, responsibilities and process
• Create a powerful probate realtors branding message
• Where to find and work at least 350 new probate leads each month in Southern California
• Separate yourself from the “rest of the pack”of Probate Realtors
• Learn how to avoid court confirmation and avoid court appraisal -- and Much, much more!!
What do REALTORS think of Paul Horn's Seminar?
Samples of what to expect from the Seminar
When & Where
Diana Rosero & First Trust Escrow
Please call 818-859-9930 for any questions.