Prix Jeunesse Family Events OCTOBER 13TH
WQED, the Fred Rogers Center, and the Toonseum are delighted to announce that the Prix Jeunesse, an international children’s television competition and festival, is coming to Pittsburgh! Our three organizations are collaborating to offer several events on October 12 and 13, and we hope you will join us for what will be a once-in-a-lifetime experience to watch and learn about the very best in children’s media.
October 13 from 10:30 am – 5 pm
WQED is hosting a full day of free screenings and workshops for families! There will be three screening sessions for children and families in the historic Fred Rogers Studio, plus hands-on workshops from our partners at the Toonseum and the Schmutz Company.
- 10:30 -12:00 -- For families with children ages 4-7
- 1:00 -2:30 -- For families with children ages 7-10
- 3:30-5:00 -- For families with children ages 10-13
Workshops at 12:15 and 2:45 with:
- Joe Wos of Toonseum - try your hand at cartooning
- Members of Schmutz Company - learn the art of animation
Please visit wqed.org/pjpgh to learn more about our other Prix Jeunesse events!