Saturday, April 17, 2010 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
PrivacyCampDC 2010 will be at the Center For American Progress in Washington, DC
PrivacyCampDC 2010 - the
unconference focusing on electronic privacy and government policy -
will take place on April 17, 2010. Drinks at Nirvana will follow.
NOTE about ticket costs:
One small change over 2009's Privacy Camp is that we are asking for $15 upon registration. If for some reason $15 is something you or your organization cannot afford, we'll waive the fee without question.
Your $15 will go towards covering a small percentage of the costs of Privacy Camp, however, the single biggest reason for charging a small amount is to ensure that those who register fully intend to attend. What we don't want are people registering their name merely as a placeholder, and consequently prohibit someone else from attending who would otherwise end up down the wait list.
If you would
like to attend, please register above.
Sponsorship: If you would like to help sponsor PrivacyCampDC, please use the registration box marked "Sponsor" and indicate the amount you would like to contribute.
- The Center for American Progress - click here to learn more.
- The Center for American Progress "Doing What Works" Program - click here to learn more.
- The Center for Democracy and Technology - click here to learn more.
- Rashne Green, Green Design - Responsible for logo design and development - click here to email her.
- Democrats.com ! - click here to learn more.
- The Future of Privacy Forum - click here to learn more.
- The Tech Policy Summit - click here to learn more. Twitter account here.
- pii 2010 - privacy identity innovation - click here to learn more.
- The Sunlight Foundation - click here to learn more.
- Your organization's name here !
We had a great time last year ! See how much fun we had!
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were not at last year's event here are some good links to learn more:
Twitter Hashtag > #Privacy2010