Princeton NJ Meeting - How to Maximize on Foreclosures & Short Sale Flips!
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
Begins at 6:30 PM and the topics vary each month. Members and Visitors -- Come early and learn from our experts!
Topic: An overview of the Foreclosure Process and the many ways to make money with it.
MAIN EVENT: How to Maximize on Foreclosures & Short Sale Flips!
Foreclosures are everywhere and Short sales are the hottest thing going on in the distressed real estate market right now. The trend is only getting hotter now that banks are handing out cash to homeowners in foreclosure to sell their houses!
Along with cold hard cash, the short sale process has never been quicker. We are talking lightning quick here guys. Today it comes as no surprise that everyone is or wants to be a Foreclosure & Short Sale Expert.
Come and Learn:
- How to find your very first Foreclosure & Short Sale Deal within the next 2 to 3 weeks.
- What to do at the BPO/Appraisal to get your short sale approval in under 2 months!
- How to do the HUD-1 so the banks give your sellers 20k to 30k to move!
- How to find a buyer in today's market and close for HUGE PROFITS.
- Last, but not least, the "Ultimate Short Sale Technique".
& so much more!
- FREE for TSM GOLD PASS members but RSVP is Required.
- $15 for New and Returning Non Member - MUST RSVP.
- $20 for anyone that Does Not RSVP - No Exceptions!!!
***RSVP NOW, Registration closes at 3PM on day of event ***
6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Networking & Registration
6:30 PM - 7:00 PM PRE-MEETING
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM Networking
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM MAIN MEETING
*Please come on time as we will be very strict with following the program*
Please go here for information on how to reserve a vendor table.
When & Where
TriState Mixer is the largest online AND in-person real estate networking community for investors, real estate agents, mortgage reps, industry executives, decision makers and more!