We hope you can join Kellsie's Krew for the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend February 19, 2015 through February 22, 2014. By joining Kellsie's Krew, you are helping the Kellsie's Hope foundation fulfill its mission to provide hope to children and families battling cancer. Through your participation and generous fundraising efforts, Kellsie's Hope is able to fund cancer research, promote childhood-cancer awareness, and provide much needed distraction to children suffering from this devastating disease. With your help, we can continue to provide these wonderful children with comfort today and hope for their future.
$700 minimum (includes race registration fee)
Princess Half Marathon
$800 minimum (includes race registration fee)
Glass Slipper Challenge (10k + Half Marathon)
$900 minimum (includes race registration fee)
Your registration includes
- Guaranteed race entry
- Princess Half Marathon race shirt
- Princess Half Marathon Race Medal
- Kellsie's Hope Goodie bag
- Kellsie's Krew team medal
- Personal fundraising page and tools to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Network of teammates to offer support, motivation and friendship
- Invitation to join Kellsie's Krew Facebook page
- Raise $200 over you minimum and receive a 1 night stay at a Disney Value Resort
- Raise $400 over you minimum and receive a 2 night stay at a Disney Value Resort
- Raise $600 over you minimum and receive a 3 night stay at a Disney Value Resort
Important Fundraising Dates
- 25% due by August 31, 2014
- 50% due by September 30, 2014
- 100% due by December 31, 2014
If you are unable to meet the fundraising requirements by the due dates, we will ask that you provide credit card information at that time in order to maintain your spot on the team. Your credit card will not be charged at that time. Registrations after December 1, 2014 please contact the Kellsie’s Krew Team Coordinator, Joe Silhavy, at email@example.com or 618-973-3393.
When & Where
Kellsie's Hope Foundation
Kellsie’s Hope was started by Kellsie Marchbanks during her second round of cancer treatment. After her passing in June 2011 of Osteosarcoma, the Marchbanks family formed Kellsie’s Hope Foundation Inc, to celebrate the life of this remarkable young woman and to continue the work she started from her hospital bed.
Kellsie’s Hope Foundation Inc, mission is to lighten the load of families that have children suffering from cancer by offering support for trips, and gifts that might otherwise be unattainable to a child with cancer. Kellsie’s foundation is also dedicated to raising funds to support research into childhood cancers such as hers and supporting the nursing field with a nursing scholarship each year.
Corporation and individuals making donations to Kellsie’s Hope Foundation can be assured that their donations will help to make a child with cancer life a little easier and to support the goal of putting an end to childhood cancer.