San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tickets on sale : Tuesday 1st July at 10am
Tickets are limited! This is a once only event! Do not dilly-dally!
6.30pm sharp - Panel Chat
DIY changed my life!
Frankie Magazine Editor Jo Walker, artist Gemma Jones, jeweller Victoria Mason and blogger Pip Lincolne talk crafty turning points followed by a special screening of the 1986 Hughes classic Pretty In Pink (featuring a life-changing DIY prom dress!)
7.oopm - Film
Come along and talk bedazzling, nanna chic, puffy paint, craft and dress crimes. Watch Duckie quiff up the screen. Wonder why Iona is not your best friend. Spot your fave band poster. Ponder the brown bath-robe worn by Harry Dean Stanton. Wrestle with you strange admiration of James Spader. Query why Andrew McCarthy was deemed the best possible love interest for Our Molly. Confirm this film has the best soundtrack ever. Wish you were Molly...
Who could resist this enticing package of 80s ace?!
All profits from this event will be donated to The Fitzroy Learning Network to help fund their Refugee Support Program.
Other useful stuff to know:
- Snacks and drinks available from the cinema bar on the night, prior to the event. Please arrive on time.
- All ticket sales are final.
- Bring some gold coins, we'll be rattling tins for the FLN on the night!
- Seating is general admission.
- There are no concessions available.
- Information about the venue can be found here.
- MORE CRAFT CUBED EVENT DETAILS HERE.
- There are heaps of restaurants at the Westgarth doorstep or further up High Street if you want to go to dinner afterwards!
Artwork by the amazing Alice Oehr.
When & Where
Pip Lincolne blogs at Meet Me At Mike's, writes books, teaches creative stuff and generally encourages nice times.