PRESALE IS SOLD OUT. THERE MAY (maybe) be A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS AVAILABLE THE DAY OF-STAY TUNED
UPDATE: wanna help out with the NYE party? get a free ticket? get paid even? Click here.
- DJs (and bands)
- Beer (and liquor, free all night, and not just rail, including our favoritest Smirnoff vodka)
- You (and all your friends)
It's really that simple.
But, some details...
It's a BYT Greatest Hits with:
- Burst/Artisphere DJ Chris Burns (DC Dot Com) + DJ Mike Simonetti (Italians Do It Better) + Crazy Balloon Lady Katie Balloons Doing Something (1st Floor / Hominy)
- BYT 2007 Relaunch Party-style band showcase with a dozenish local bands (see below) playing guilty pleasure cover songs + DJ Cale doing the most retarded set ever (2nd Floor / LIV Nightclub)
- Homo Erectus DJs Matt Bailer (Mixtape/Peach Pit) & Natty Boom (The Anthology of Booty) & Aaron Riggins (Homo Hotel Happy Hour/Siren) in the
$60 early bird pre-sale (may go up closer to the date), tons of open bars all night.
Capacity is limited and this experience party will sell out fast!
Here is the confirmed band list, these guys will be playing rapid fire ridiculous cover songs all night long:
INXX (feat. Mick & Kevin from The Dance Party)
The State Department
Long Walks On The Beach
Dirty Banners (Alex Gruenberg's new band)
Bellman Barker (sadly had to drop out cause Aaron is getting stupid shoulder surgery)