A lot of Samy's customers go on Safari each year starting in June. To help you prep for your photo adventure, wildlife photographer Grahm Hobart will go over everything you need to know to get the most out of your trip including:
- Equipment choices - Bodies lenses and support systems
- Storage - Memory cards and back up systems
- Voltage and charging issues
- Portability issues - Air travel, hiking, camera bags
- Risk - theft, weather, dust, vibration, accidents
- Editing and Backup on the go
- How to practice photo skills before you go
In addition to the technical aspects, Graham will discuss how to develop your visual style. His unique vision has helped garner him attention from fine art collectors as well as National Geographic and Nikon. He will share advice for presenting your work once you get back and for submitting to competitions.
Whether you are going on Safari or just interested in shooting wildlife this seminar will get started.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: Beginner: No experience necessary
WHAT TO BRING: Please bring something with which to take notes.
Instructor Bio: Please click here to view Graham's bio.
By purchasing or registering for this course you agree to Samy's Photo School Terms and Conditions:
Students must be 18 years of age to attend courses and events. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.