Prepared Childbirth Weekday Series: October 25 -- November 22, 2016 (5 Tuesdays)
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 7:00 PM - Tuesday, November 22, 2016 at 8:00 PM (PDT)
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital's Prepared Childbirth Weekday Series will help prepare expectant families for the arrival of a new baby. Specially trained registered nurses provide expert preparation and support for the challenges of pregnancy and labor.
• Breathing, relaxation and coping methods for labor
• Stages of labor and delivery
• Medical options for labor and birth, including Cesarean
• Preparing for postpartum
• Childbirth Center tour
• Getting to know your newborn
• Gaining the Confidence to Breastfeed *
• New Parent Class *
* These separate classes are included in the fee for this Series. It is not necessary to register separately for the Breastfeeding and New Parent classes. You will receive more information about the Breastfeeding and New Parent classes in the receipt/confirmation email you get when you register for the childbirth series.
Classes meet on Tuesdays from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital.