Prepare for 2014! Increase your business by leveraging FREE down payment programs for your buyers!
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (CST)
Evergreen Park, IL
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
|Find out how the changing regulatory lending environment in 2014 will impact your business.
How Down Payment Programs can prepare you to overcome these changes and position you for growth in the coming year!
Please join us for this educational and informational seminar!
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
Some of the programs you will learn about:
- IHDA Smartmove, Building Blocks - up to $10,000
- Illinois Assist Homeownership Program - Up to 3% of purchase price with no repayment or recapture ever!
- FHLB Down Payment Plus - up to $8000
- Chicago Tax Smart Mortgage Certificate Program
- Dupage Home ownership Program - up to $14,999
- Neighborhodd Stabalization Program - up to $50,000
- ... and much more!
Learn how multiple programs can be combined to qualify more buyers.
Utlizing community based lending to differentiate you from your competition.
- Learn how the new regulatory lending changes in 2014 will affect current borrower qualification guiedelines!
- How to market these programs in your specific markets using on line and offline tools.
This is a an essential informational seminar that can't be missed!
Continental Breakfast will be served!
Only FIFTY reservations are available so RESERVE Today!
For more information please contact Tom Meneses 708-297-1055
When & Where
Standard Bank and Trust Company
Standard Bank was incorporated as Standard State Bank in 1947. It served the southwest metropolitan Chicago community at 79th Street and Ashland Avenue. In 1970, the Bank moved to 95th Street and Western Avenue in the Evergreen Park community. In 1980, the Bank’s first branch was opened in the Oak Lawn community and, in 1986, a second branch began to serve the community of Palos Park. Throughout the 1980’s and 1990’s Standard Bank & Trust Co. continued to expand into the communities of Orland Park, Hickory Hills and Naperville, Illinois. Standard Bank and Trust’s corporate headquarters are now located in Hickory Hills.
About Your Neighborhood Standard Bank
Standard Bank acknowledges the responsibility it has to the communities it serves. Officers represent the Bank in the various service organizations in the area, and they are very involved in making these communities better places in which to live and work.