Prenatal Breastfeeding - Cranberry/Seven Fields
- Family & Education
- Breastfeeding Center of Pittsburgh, Seven Fields PA
The Breastfeeding Center of Pittsburgh is a nationally renowned health clinic that provides high quality, comprehensive lactation support to mothers and infants through clinical excellence, effective education, policy reform, and political advocacy. Our goals are to:
• Increase the incidence and duration of breastfeeding for our patients through personalized and affordable clinical services provided by skilled lactation consultants.
• Educate our patients, other health care professionals, public health professionals, insurance providers, and the general public about the importance of breastfeeding and lactation management.
• Provide information, ideas, and support to organizations and agencies whose operations affect breastfeeding families to help develop policies that support lactation.
• Communicate with and seek the support of local, state, and federal government officials to educate them and promote legislation that will positively affect breastfeeding families.