Hands-on community service opportunity!
Leslie Goodman and her family are holding a stuffing party to make 250 preemie family care kits with the funds she raised for the March of Dimes. The kits will be delivered soon to local Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs) for families who have preemies there.
The kits will have a bilingual English-Spanish coloring book, crayons, journal, pen, teddy bear, and brochure about March of Dimes.
We're so grateful to everyone who donated money and supported Leslie's project to make this possible:
- Bob Beard Elementary (raised $892.65)
- Primrose of Sonoma Ranch (raised $118)
- Woodland Baptist Church (raised $839.82)
- Sherry Carr Smith and readers of her Paper, Scissors, Keyboard blog
- Family members, friends & others
Total raised = $2,315.47
When & Where
Girl Scout Troop 177
This is being organized for girls in the Stinson Service Unit.