Robert Stephens speaks to the Minnesota Analytics Community ANTICIPATION!
Mike Hedges, CIO, Medtronic -MDT Executive Kickoff
Jason Verlen - What's Your World View?
Rob Peglar - Enterprise Data Growth: Big Challenges and Big Opportunities
Michele Chambers - Big Data Drives Big Valuation
Skip Lindgren and Rob Silas
Jamie Ostheimer, PhD - Success and Pitfalls of starting an Internal Data Science Practice
Jaideep Srivastava - Mining of social media data to identify "Actionable Insights from Social Systems".
Robert Cooley, Ph.D - Accidental Data Collection - Big Data versus Useful Data
Charlie Schick, PhD - Predictive Power of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
(More to follow)
SEATS ADDED! We have 555+ seats gone, but are still giving out Standing Room. We don't expect you will have to stand for the day, only the first part of the morning if that, but we can't guarantee it so if you want in and are prepared to stand if needed you can get a ticket.
Current list of confirmed speakers:
- Robert Stephens, Founder of The Geek Squad, Former CTO BestBuy.
- Charlie Schick, PhD, WW Director of Marketing Big Data, Healthcare and Life Sciences, IBM
Predictive Power of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
Predicting Outcomes in Healthcare
- Robert Cooley, PhD, Chief Technology Officer, OptiMine Software
Accidental Data Collection - Big Data versus Useful Data
- Dave Anderson, Senior Director, Optum Insight Innovation Lab:
Natural History of Disease (NHD).
- Michele Chambers, General Manager & Vice President for Big Data Analytics, IBM
Big Data Drives Big Valuation
- Janee Harteau, Asst.Police Chief, & Jeff Egge, Sgt, City of Minneapolis Police
Leading the integration of Crime Analysis to determine probability, risk, and future problems to improve public safety and public trust.
- Marc Light PhD, Sriharsha Veeramachaneni PhD, & Ken Williams, WindLogics
Machine learning problems in renewable energy
- Prasanna Desikan, PhD Senior Scientific Advisor Allina - Center of Health Care Innovation
Predictive and Social Analytics for Healthcare Providers
- Jaideep Srivastava, U of M:
Mining of social media data to identify "Actionable Insights from Social Systems".
Analytics for fraud detection.
- Rob Peglar, CTO-Americas, EMC Isilon
Enterprise Data Growth: Big Challenges and Big Opportunities
- Jason Verlen, Director, Product Strategy & Product Management, Predictive Analytics, IBM
What's Your World View?
- Vivek Ajmani, Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager, Medtronic
Analytics for Noobs.
- Jean-Marie Bertoncelli, 3M
Predictive Modeling with GeoSpatial
- Jeff Klein, COO, Health Market Science (HMS)
The Science of Business Insights from Big Healthcare Data & Analytics
- Jamie Ostheimer, PhD, Data Scientist, EnStratus
Success and Pitfalls of starting an Internal Data Science Practice
- Kathy Lange, Sr Director, SAS Business Analytics Practice, SAS Institute
Technology Strategies for Big Data Analytics
- Chris Kirchberg, Systems Engineer, JMP
Exploratory Data Analysis and Dynamic Graphics for Big Data
- Michael O’Connell, PhD, Sr Director, Analytics, Tibco Spotfire
Driving new business opportunities & reducing risk with predictive analytics
- Tom David, Predictive Analytics Solutions Architect, CCI
Using CCI to build satisfaction models in Modeler.
- Rob Risany, WW BI/AA Strategy and Chief Evangelist of Business Analytics, IBM
Condition Monitoring and Quality
- Tom Rieger, Information Management leader, Informix
Smart sensor data: The next big data challenge with always-on data generators
In-memory data analytics for the rest of us
- Bonnie Holub, Honeywell Endowed Chair in Global Technology Mgmt, Univ of St. Thomas
Center of Excellence for Big Data
- Chris Engstrom, President, Slipstream Analytics
Predictive Analytics 101
- Thomas Grabowski, Co-Founder & CEO, RapidEngines
Three ways to master Twitter and other big data
- Paul Saarinen, Director of Digital Strategy, Yamamoto
Influence: It's in your genes
- Terry Adams PhD, Professor, UofM Health Informatics
We have access to many rooms and will be running multiple tracks all day.
Netezza User Group Meeting (afternoon)
1:15 Michele Chambers - In-Database Analytics
1:45 Netezza Update - David Backman, IBM Big Data Solution Specialist
2:45 Netezza Customer Panel Discussion
3:30 IBM's Big Data Portfolio - David Backman, IBM Big Data Solution Specialist
4:30 Wrap up
This event is FREE.
Lunch will be provided by Bon Appetit, which is offering a choice of:
- BBQ Pulled Pork on Buns
- Chipotle Shredded Chicken on Buns
- Pepperoni or Vegetarian Pizza
- Pasta Salad
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. You will not be able to pass through Medtronic security if you are not registered.
More to follow.
When & Where
MinneAnalytics is the Professional Organization of Data Science, Analytics, and Big Data Professionals in Minnesota and the Upper Midwest. It is incorporated as a Minnesota Non-Profit.
Note: Premier sponsors may be allowed one, and only one, email to participants.
This is exchange for these events being free. If you don't want this one email please do not register. We hope you understand.