Predictable Revenue: Getting To Your First Million In Sales
Thursday, October 4, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Santa Monica, CA
It's not a startup until you've built something and it's not a business until you’ve sold something. In this class, Aaron Ross the creator of Salesforce.com's $100M outbound sales team will talk about how to create predictable revenues for your company and hit your first million in sales. The class is designed for CEOs, Co-Founders and Heads of Sales working on products that are either ready to market or already being sold.
What we'll be covering:
- Why you must specialize your salespeople
- Why use the three kinds of leads, "Seeds, Nets & Spears" in marketing planning & with the Board
- How to build an outbound sales machine that adds millions in revenue without using cold calls; rather, by using high-response email templates that generate referrals from C-level executives.
- Best people practices (hiring, developing, promoting)
- Open to questions so make sure you bring them
Instructor: Aaron Ross
Aaron Ross is Managing Partner and Author of best selling book Predictable Revenue. He was an EIR (Entrepreneur-in-Residence) at Alloy Ventures, a $1 billion venture capital firm. Prior to Alloy, Aaron created the outbound process & sales team for Salesforce.com, adding an extra $100 million in revenue in just a few years. Aaron also served as the CEO of LeaseExchange (now eLease.com), an online equipment leasing marketplace. As an entrepreneur, he has been in Time, Businessweek and The Red Herring. He graduated from Stanford University.