San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Let's Make Movies! - A video production workshop for all teachers
- Understanding the cinematic narrative - Telling stories using film techniques
- Developing Film Literacy - the language and visual literacy of the medium
- Using Film history to understand the four basic shots - Establishing Shot, Long Shot, Medium Shot, Close Up
- The Four Shot Film Project - telling a story with only four shots.
- Collaborative script writing with Google Docs - using script templates to write and learn the art of script writing
- Post Production Techniques - Learning basic editing vocabulary and techniques to tell your story
- The New Reel - Creating online portfolios of students video productions for evaluation and reflection
- The Fourth Stage of Production - Evaluating your own work and that of others is the way to become better filmmakers
Cancellation Policy: All registrations are final and non-refundable. Registration is, however, transferrable. If you cannot make it to the event, please find a colleague to attend in your place.
When & Where
The EdTechTeam is a global network of educational technologists. The core team of world-class leaders below works closely with a cohort of over a hundred contractors world-wide. We are a nimble organization, able to be flexible and responsive to your needs.