Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will help explain the challenges in implementing an enterprise-wide or risk assessment program AND will give you practical skills (which will continue in multiple ways at the on-site seminar) on building and implementing the best program for your organization. In addition, you will learn more about the business process procedure that works best for getting to the real and current processes in your organization. This is a must for a successful risk management, internal audit, compliance and/or fraud program.
Areas covered in this webinar will help you if:
- You have questions about how to successfully implement risk-based programs;
- You are having problems gaining buy-in to embracing risk-based thinking, programs or setting up and documenting efficient and effective procedures;
- You want to learn more about organizational development, organizational change, and organizational leadership and how to apply it to the changes you are trying to make, and
- You are looking for FRESH ideas you have not heard of for understanding and implementing risk- based programs and strong policies, processes and procedures.
Joan will be allowing plenty of time for questions during the webinar.
Who will Benefit:
This course is designed in such a way so as to provide comprehensive learning for both risk/audit professionals and personnel in non-audit functions (including IT and executive teams) across industries. The following personnel will benefit from attending the course:
- Internal and external auditors
- Regulatory & compliance personnel
- Fraud & risk managers
- Company executives
- Anyone interested