Practical Paleo Mini-Workshop / Q&A - Stamford, CT
Saturday, February 15, 2014 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EST)
Join New York Times bestselling author of Practical Paleo and The 21-Day Sugar Detox for this fun and interactive event!
In this 2-Hour nutrition workshop, you'll learn...
- why there is so much confusion about real nutrition and debunk common nutritional myths
- how your body's physiology is critical to getting results and positively impacting your metabolism - basics of digetstion and blood sugar regulation
- how lifestyle and hormonal status can make or break your efforts to look, feel and perform better
- what to eat if you want to... get lean, get big or if you're a hard-charging athlete
- answers to frequently asked questions and YOUR questions about nutrition and health
Read event testimonials here >
When & Where
Diane Sanfilippo, BS, NC
Diane Sanfilippo holds a BS from Syracuse University and is a Certified Nutrition Consultant who specializes in blood sugar regulation and digestive health. She is The New York Times and international bestselling author of Practical Paleo and The 21-Day Sugar Detox, and coauthor of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking. Diane co-hosts a top-rated weekly health podcast in iTunes, The Balanced Bites Podcast, writes for her popular health blog balancedbites.com, and speaks at events nationwide. Diane's newest endeavor, Build a Badass Business, has quickly become one of the top-ranked Marketing podcasts in iTunes.