Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Practical Database Design
Learn how to structure data, build tables, basic queries and forms for data entry and navigation. This one day course will teach the concepts necessary for building solutions that will enhance you’re reporting and data solutions. We will use Excel and Access extensively during the day. So be sure to take the Fundamental Excel course first!
The ideal candidate relates to one or more of the following:
· Deals heavily in spreadsheets and data
· Writes the same reports over and over again for new week or new month
· Builds a lot of charts in Excel and works with a lot of data to create the charts
· Has tapped out on the Excel capability and needs more from the data
· Attempted to build a database already but didn’t work out
· Knows to build database but doesn’t know where or how to start