Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco offers FREE training to parents to become PPS-SF Enrollment Coaches.
Enrollment Coaches can help parents by
- Helping to coach families through the enrollment process
- Providing information about the variety of public school choices in San Francisco
- Sharing tips on key information, events and resources
The training will cover:
- Tips, resources, and the current student assignment system
- Sample presentation
- Changes in the Language testing requirements
- Status update on the Student Assignment Redesign project.
Who should attend:
- Public School Parents who want to become Enrollment Coaches.
- Parents who lead school tours
- PPS Parent Ambassadors who want to be more knowledgeable about the process.
- Enrollment Coaches who want to brush up on their knowledge and learn about changes for the 2010-2011 enrollment period
For more information, contact Vicki Symonds at 415-861-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Parents for Public Schools-San Francisco (PPS-SF)
Parents for Public Schools of San Francisco (PPS-SF) supports student success by developing strong parent-school partnerships, strong parent relationships, and broad community support for public education. Learn more at www.ppssf.org or contact us at email@example.com or 415-861-7077