Powered industrial truck accidents cause serious injuries, property damage, and disruptions to your business. That’s why OSHA requires your employees to complete mandatory training.
This program enables your company’s in-house trainer to teach and evaluate your forklift operators and educate nonoperators about working safely around powered industrial trucks.
- Train-the-trainer manual updated for 2011
- Electronic training aids and resources
- Instructor’s training guide
- Operator’s (student) guide and written test
- Vehicle inspection checklist
- Sample practical driving exercises
- Certificates of completion
- Wallet-size vehicle operator cards
- Training tips
Mark Haskins, CSP, has more than 28 years’ experience in occupational safety and health. He is currently a principal with Practical Safety Solutions LLC. Haskins held safety management positions with leading pharmaceutical and chemical companies and served as a safety coordinator on major projects for an international construction company. He is a certified safety professional in comprehensive practice.
To arrange for on-site training, contact Jim Bell at 860.244.1978 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tune to WFSB Channel 3 or WTIC 1080 for cancellations due to inclement weather.