The Inquiry Institute invites you to its high-impact workshop
POWER THINQING™ BASICS
A One-Day Workshop That Can Change Your Life
October 23, 2013
Princeton, New Jersey
Marilee Adams, Ph.D.
Author of the bestselling book, Change Your Questions, Change Your Life
- Are you ever frustrated because you know WHAT to do but not HOW to do it?
- Do you wonder HOW to take what you know about leadership, teamwork, change, and innovation and transform that into practical results?
- Are you looking for the game-changer advantage that this “missing how-to” provides?
POWER THINQING™ provides simple, proven, easy-to-apply tools and strategies to close the gap between what you know needs to happen and how to make it happen. It’s based on cutting edge, brain-based knowledge about the importance of questions in thinking and communication. That’s what makes it powerful and that’s why we spell it “THINQING!”
POWER THINQING helps you access the mindset to ask the best questions of yourself and others. It empowers more successful critical and strategic thinking, decision-making, problem-solving, communication, collaboration, and innovation. Great results really do begin with great questions!
In this dynamic workshop you’ll learn POWER THINQING methods and tools while applying them for breakthrough results with a current real-life challenge or goal. You’ll discover HOW to:
- Transform limiting, “troublemaker” questions into positive, productive ones as well as experience how these methods strengthen collaboration, creativity and emotional intelligence.
- Apply methods and tools including: the Choice Map, Question Thinking, Learner and Judger mindsets, Switching questions, Q-Prep, the Question Meeting Map, and Win-Win Requests.
- Use Q-Storming®, a process that often produces breakthroughs in possibilities and results.
- Boost energy, engagement, satisfaction, productivity and results for yourself and your team.
Location: Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village; Princeton, NJ
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; follow-up teleseminar date TBA
Tuition: $395; includes continental breakfast, workbook, follow-up teleseminar and Choice Maps
For: managers, leaders, educators, coaches, consultants, learning professionals,
healthcare professionals, counselors, mediators, clergy, engineers
CCEU’s: Mediators 4 CME and International Coach Federation (ICF) 6.75 CEEU’s
For Registration or Information contact Kim Aubry at Kim@InquiryInstitute.com or 800-250-7823.
When & Where
Inquiry Institute, Inc.
Marilee G. Adams, Ph.D., is the originator of Q-Storming® and the best-selling author of Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work. She is founder and president of Inquiry Institute, a consulting, coach training, and educational firm, whose clients include Fortune 100 companies and major federal government agencies.