San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
POWER THINQING™ ADVANTAGE
A Two-Day Workshop for High-Powered Performance and Results
October 23 & 24, 2013
Princeton, New Jersey
Marilee Adams, Ph.D.
Author of the bestselling book, Change Your Questions, Change Your Life
POWER THINQING™ provides simple, proven, easy-to-apply tools and strategies for enhanced thinking, communication, collaboration and results. It’s based on cutting edge, brain-based knowledge about the importance of questions in thinking and communication. That’s what makes it powerful and that’s why we spell it “THINQING.” Becoming a POWER THINQER™ delivers a game changer advantage, both professionally and personally. Completing the POWER THINQING ADVANTAGE course is also a prerequisite for participation in the Inquiry Institute’s Chief Question Officer® Certificate Program.
DAY ONE: You’ll learn the basics of POWER THINQING methods and tools and begin applying them for new, desirable results with a current challenge or goal. You’ll discover how to:
- Access the most powerful mindset for transforming limiting, “troublemaker” questions and attitudes into positive, productive questions, attitudes, and results.
- Increase effectiveness with practical tools such as: the Choice Map, Question Thinking, Learner and Judger mindsets, Switching questions, Q-Prep, the Question Meeting Map, and Win-Win Requests.
- Use Q-Storming®, a process that often produces creative breakthroughs in possibilities and results.
DAY TWO: You’ll dive deeper into mastering the mindset to use POWER THINQING most successfully in areas such as leadership and management, culture, teams, coaching, innovation and change. You will:
- Become a more resilient Learner, identifying the situations and triggers most likely to get you stuck and increasing your ability to access the Learner mindset in even the most challenging situations. You will create more possibilities, more choices, and more freedom in your life.
- Acquire personal strategies for mindset management and using Switching questions, empowering you to interrupt the automaticity of old negative habits.
- Reinforce your skills with POWER THINQING methods and tools in areas such as strategic planning, collaborative problem solving, decision-making, negotiation, teams, coaching, innovation, and change
Location: Marriott Courtyard, Princeton, New Jersey
Time: Workshop: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. both days; 3 follow-up teleseminar
Tuition: $995; includes continental breakfasts, workbook, follow-up teleseminars
and Choice Maps
For: managers, leaders, educators, coaches, consultants, learning
professionals, healthcare professionals, counselors, engineers, mediators,
CCEU’s: International Coaching Federation (ICF); Northern Virginia Mediation; World
Institute for Action Learning (WIAL)
For Registration and Information please contact Kim Aubry at Kim@InquiryInstitute.com or 800-250-7823.
When & Where
Inquiry Institute, Inc.
Marilee G. Adams, Ph.D., is the originator of Q-Storming® and the best-selling author of Change Your Questions, Change Your Life: 10 Powerful Tools for Life and Work. She is founder and president of Inquiry Institute, a consulting, coach training, and educational firm, whose clients include Fortune 100 companies and major federal government agencies.