San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Power, Presence & Authenticity
A Somatic Approach to Self Leadership with Scott Coady
Scott Coady, Founder of the Institute for Embodied Wisdom and creator of the Art of Leadership Mastery program, will personally introduce you to the fundamental techniques and practices which will enable you to generate a more authentic and powerful presence and support you in generating trust and becoming a more authentic leader.
The workshop is an opportunity to engage in the same practices Scott Coady used in his award winning leadership program designed for NASA. These techniques and methodologies are also taught in the Institute’s signature program, the Art of Leadership Mastery, a 7-month program based on somatics, philosophy, linguistics, integral studies, sports, and action learning.
The Institute for Embodied Wisdom is a transformational education center committed to personal and professional leadership development, executive and team effectiveness, and organizational culture change. Scott is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council. Scott has successfully demonstrated the use of these practices with such clients as NASA, Capital One Financial, Cargill and Microsoft.
To Register for this upcoming 3 hour workshop:
RSVP by selecting a complimentary ticket above, contact Kyleen
(805) 649-9988 or via email at Kyleen@embodiedwisdom.com
Enrollment is open for the next Art of Leadership Mastery program; which begins April 2013.
For more information about the program please visit: www.embodiedwisdom.com/alm.
When & Where
The Institute for Embodied Wisdom
In his 25 plus year career, Scott has helped accomplished professionals to achieve higher levels of performance and satisfaction in their lives. He has worked with CEO’s of Fortune 500 companies, top scientists and engineers at NASA, rock stars and professional sports teams. His teachers include: Dr. Richard Strozzi Heckler, Dr. Fernando Flores, Dr. Humberto Maturana, George Leonard, Julio Olalla and Rafael Echerverria.
- Founder and Executive Director of the Institute for Embodied Wisdom
- Founder and Principal at Sage Alliance Partners, and organizational performance consultancy
- Designer and leader of the six-month Art of Leadership Mastery Program (ALM)
- Founder and Executive Director of the Association of Transformational Leaders SoCal (ATL)
- Board Member and member of the Transformational Leadership Council (TLC)
- Co-designer and co-leader of NASA’s award winning, nine-month, Leadership Alchemy Program
- Board of Advisors member for the Arawaka Spiritual Center
- Husband, father, surfer, cyclist, private pilot and fundraiser
- MBA, NCC, MCSC
The Institute for Embodied Wisdom exists to serve people who are committed to fulfilling their highest potential in both their personal and professional lives. Our programs and retreats utilize innovative, research-based solutions and breakthrough strategies from the forefront of the leadership and human potential movements.
Sage Alliance Partners is an organizational performance consultancy committed to igniting collective brilliance, satisfaction and joy among people working together t in organizations around the world.