Power of Email Marketing - set up to build business and drive sales
Friday, October 5, 2012 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
The Power of Email Marketing - 7 Keys to Success
Build the relationships that are the key to your business success with easy, inexpensive and highly effective email marketing! In this seminar, we will provide tips to increase your email deliverability and open rates, write good headlines and content, and perhaps most importantly, strategies for getting -- and keeping -- high quality prospects, customers and members. You will learn how to:
* Become a trusted email sender in the eyes of your prospects, customers, and members.
* Build your list! How to find and keep email list subscribers.
* Get your sent emails opened and read.
* Turn your readers into more frequent buyers/supporters/donators.
* Target your communications -- how to get the right message to the right people at the right time
* Use email communications to improve customer/member loyalty.
Presented for SCORE by Ann Gusiff for Contact Contact
This is a FREE event and, as such, seats are first-come, first-serve for pre-registrants. At 5 mins to the hour walk-ins will be admitted. Therefore, please arrive early to ensure a seat as we intentionally over-subscribe the event due to the unpredictable attendance intentions of those who register for FREE events.
Parking in the area is very expensive. Public transportation is suggested. We are located mid-way between the Embarcadero and Montgomery Bart Stations.
More reasonable parking lots do exist at 522 Mission, 10 Natoma but usually require early arrival. Due to construction in the area, many lots are now closed.
When & Where
SCORE San Francisco
SCORE is a resource partner with the Small Business Administration providing training and free counseling for new and existing businesses