San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Email is the most cost-effective, targeted, trackable, and efficient way to build and maintain relationships for all types of business and organizations. This session participants will discover how communicating with customers regularly can help a small business stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty.
What you will learn:
- What is permission-based email marketing and becoming a trusted sender
- Email list building
- Increasing deliverability and open rates
- Writing good subject lines and content - getting readers to take action
- Tracking results and what to do with this information
- How email and social media marketing work together to achieve goals
Presenter: Tracy O’Clair is a successful marketer, an enthusiastic social media practitioner and a motivated entrepreneur. Owner of TOCmedia, a social media and email marketing service provider, Tracy also is the host of Social Media Breakfast Central Maine and an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact.