Power 7 & 8: IBM i Trends & Tech Tour - Berkeley, CA
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
New technologies like PowerHA, IASP, FlashCopy, VIOS, SAN, and VTLs are growing rapidly and forcing data centers to change even faster. At the same time, these innovations are delivering opportunities for IBM i and Power Systems that were unimaginable even a few years ago.
Join HelpSystems’ very own IBM i expert, Tom Huntington, as he leads a lunch discussion with fellow IBM i decision-makers. This exclusive gathering is an opportunity to network, hear new ideas, and get answers about the future of Power Systems data centers. Tom will cover crucial topics including:
- How IBM’s recent announcements and technology releases affect your data center
- Best practices for managers of complex environments facing these new trends
- How Help/Systems and others address new trends, including product roadmaps
- Pros and cons of new technologies
- How these technologies impact high availability, monitoring, business intelligence, document management, and security and help you manage big data
- Why IBM i is a great solution for today and tomorrow
He’ll also take questions and put the latest IBM news in context with what he has seen over 25 years on the platform. Come prepared to share stories about successes and needs in your data center.
Register today to join us in Berkeley on August 19.