Poutine Crawl #yyc
Saturday, April 9, 2011 from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (MDT)
Join us for Calgary's first Poutine Crawl!
Saturday, April 9
Noon - 6 p.m.
Tickets - $45 each all-inclusive
Pick up (noon) and drop off (4:30) at Melrose on 17th Ave S.W.
Calgary has some amazing poutine - we will be the judge of who reigns supreme! Hop on a British Party Machine Bus with us as we hit 4 very different venues and sample their top poutines all in one afternoon. This Poutine Crawl is not for the faint of heart - there will be more cheese curds, gravy and potatoes in one day than you would typically see in a month!
Alberta King of Subs
- Smoked Montreal meat poutine
- Peperoni poutine
- Chicken poutine
- Foie Gras poutine with truffle oil
- Pork Hock poutine
- Mushroom gravy poutine with truffled porcini mushroom gravy
- Duck Confit Poutine
- Real Deal poutine with Quebec cheese curd
- Steak Poutine with free range steak and sauteed onions
- Italiano with herb tomato sauce and cheese
- Pulled Duck Confit with dried cranberries
Then we will end our poutine victory tour with drinks at Melrose!
Your All-Incluse $45 ticket price includes your Party Machine bus transportation all day, your poutine samplers at each venue and a guaranteed good time.
Drinks along the way and at Melrose after the Poutine Crawl will be up to the individual.