San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us in a poopendous adventure from diaper to potty chair.
Sponsored by Pinwheel Books, Magic Beans, Fisher Price and other fabulous outlets, Potty Palooza (#pottypalooza) will focus on two of our favorite subjects: diapering and potty training!
- Jamie the Baby Guy (http://www.thebabyguynyc.com/) who will showcase the best diapering and potty training products for the busy mom.
- Kathryn Roberts, Pain and Incontinence Program Coordinator at Children's Hospital, who will talk about the hospital's Toilet Training School.
- Salina Gonzales Frazier, CEO of Diaper Lab, on how cloth diapers have come a long way and why they are a great option for today’s mom.
- Kate Hayes, author of All About Poop, on why it’s important to talk to our kids about poop.
- Jason Lindsey, a.k.a. “Mr. Science” from Hooked on Science (www.hookedonscience.org), via Skype, on how poop shouldn’t just be a funny word to your kids, and how it’s a great tool to introduce them to the science of digestion.
- Keri Steckler, local mom and founder of Tick Tock LLC, and inventor of the Potty Time Stickers and Chart (on sale at CVS), on how rewards can be used to help with potty training.
- A preview of All About Poop's animated iPad app (so get ready for some funny noises!).
- Lots of great potty-training products to check out.
- Awesome giveaways from our sponsors!
- 10:00-10:45 Media/Bloggers Only: Q&A with speakers, product demonstrations
- 10:45-12:00 Event opens to general public. Speaker Presentations and All About Poop book reading for kids.
We will have a cozy kid’s corner, sponsored by Urban Sitter, with friendly babysitters to play with the kids while you enjoy our presentation.
There will be light food and refreshments.
Space is limited so register now! Bloggers need to register only once for the entire event--registration includes private Q&A AND speaker presentations from 10:45-12:00.
**Important Note: By registering for this event you agree for others to take pictures of you and/or your children and give fellow attendees the right to use those pictures, without restriction as to changes or alterations, in printed and online material.