Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
*This event has been postponed*
To register for the next upcoming session,
It's designed for non-profits and religious groups who are struggling with Facebook and Twitter.
Maybe you have profiles set-up, but you don't post on them regularly.
In this afternoon workshop, you will see
- Examples of non-profits and religious groups with *large social media followings* and learn what they're doing right.
- Free tools to help you schedule/manage your social media updates.
- What's missing from your social media profile that could be affecting you.
- How to organize events and fundraisers on Facebook and Twitter.
Since 2010, Joyce grown a community of more than
- 4,900 Twitter followers
- 2,000 Facebook fans,
- 1,000 Pinterest followers
- 500 Instagram followers
- 200 YouTube subscribers with 34,000+ video views
Join Joyce for
Facebook & Twitter Basics for Non-Profits and Religious Groups
Saturday, May 18th from 11a to 1:30p at
First Alliance Church (2515 N Druid Hills Road) in room 100
to learn how to improve your social media presence.
Early bird registration starts at $15!
- A friend and save on registration.
- A laptop, iPad or mobile device.
- Pen and paper.
- Passwords and links to your social media profiles so we can fix them during the workshop!
See the map for directions. The church is easy to get to from I-85, Lavista Road or Lawrenceville Highway.
Park around the back of the church and follow the signs to the classroom.