Jacksonville Post-Party Summit
Questions? Call us: 904-442-6160
The Post-Party Summits will be one of the most meaningful things you do for liberty this year. We have brought together some of the country's best in messaging, political organizing, leadership training, new media, etc. to offer each of you the opportunity to move beyond protest to implementing freedom. The tools are essential. We cannot sit on the sidelines anymore in the fight for freedom. Join with us, attend the Post-Party Summit in Jacksonville, FL.
The Post-Party Summits represent the beginning of the new American Revolution, one in which we organize for liberty and take back our communities from the political class. Each event is designed to maximize your time and provide you with real-world strategies and tactics that you can apply immediately. Now is your time.
9:00am- General Session: Understanding the System
10:15am- Workshops offered:
· Building Effective Coalitions (Kerry Baldwin)
· Voter Registration 101: Registration Drives (Danielle McAdaragh)
11:30am- Workshops offered:
· Running for Office 1 (Chris Jaarda)
· Voter Registration 210: Recognizing and Preventing Voter Fraud (Danielle McAdaragh
12:30pm- Lunch (included)
1:40pm- Workshops offered:
· Hardwiring Precincts (Kerry Baldwin)
· Running for Office 2 (Chris Jaarda)
2:50pm- Workshops offered:
· Blogs and Wikis (Raz Shafer)
· Investigative Journalism 101 (Bill Maddox)
4:00pm- Workshops offered:
· Online Image Management (Raz Shafer)
· Investigative Journalism 201 (Bill Mattox)
* Subject to change
Thank You to Our Regional Co-Sponsors:
Tampa 912, James Madison Institute
* Fee will increase to $60 at the door for walk-ins.
* Online registration will end at 5pm Friday April 30. All registrations after that time must be processed at the door.
* Please remember to print your confirmation and bring it with you to the door.
* For more information or registration over the phone, please call 904-442-6160.